Supporting the Manager, Contracts and Marketing Services and the Sales team with the administration, documentation and completion of contracts.Monitoring RFP posting sites for applicable tenders and distributing leads to the Sales team.Responding to tenders from start to finish ensuring all timelines are met by coordinating and assimilating pertinent documents required for proposals and agreements.Liaising with clients, Sales team and internal staff to complete proposals.Analyzing data drawing sound conclusions and recommending effective courses of action.Processing contract-related documents and administers new contracts/pricing agreements, renewals, extensions and addenda, working closely with the Sales team.Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.Demonstrating the ability to contribute to the development of the contract management process.Analyzing contracts upon expiration and aiding in determination of contract management.Maintaining contracts in computer system, electronic customer files, contract/RFP log and contract management system.Reviewing, coordinating and responding to pricing quotation requests and inquiries.
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Minimum 3 years in contract/RFP administration experience.
- Minimum 3 years in office environment working with sales personnel.
- Understanding of the Healthcare industry is desired.
- Self motivated, proactive and creative.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and ownership of responsibility.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm to join a winning team.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]