A. Gather information for website
- Set an appointment with the customer in a timely manner to conduct a telephone interview after the website product or other multimedia product has been sold by the sales representative.
- Gather the information necessary to create the customers website or other multimedia product by establishing contact via telephone with the customer.
- Guide the customer on the product and processes and answer any questions they may have.
- Create and validate web domain and account settings.
- Send a file to the customer which includes all necessary documents for designing the website. Follow up as required.
B. Make recommendations regarding website content
- Recommend appropriate website model based on pre-established templates.
- Recommend useful content to be put on the customers website based on their knowledge of the business and the internet environment.
C. Gather information for the other multimedia products
- Validate the business details (products and services, opening hours, methods of payment, etc.)
- Set up a shoot date with the client and brief him on the shoot process.
- Send the proper documentations to the client in order to confirm the appointment and give him tips on how to prepare.
- Send the Media Portal link and explain the upload process to the client.
D. Follow up with customer
- Initiate a timely courtesy call to high-end customers to ensure follow-up on the completion of their website or multimedia product.
- Submit all email addresses to an interface to make sure addresses are linked to the website.
E. Administrative Support
- Help with clerical work according to services needs.
- Respond to correspondence from internal and external customers, by phone and in writing.
F. Supporting Calls
- Support inbound calls being routed from a queue.
- Provide follow-ups to inbound calls should you be unable to provide first call resolution.
- Recognize when a call must be redirected to another department and successfully transfer the call.
Bilingual (English/French) Intermediate Word and Excel Advanced communication skills required Post secondary education is an asset 3 -4 years Customer service in a call center using web-based systems. Technical support, website support, or tier 1 support an asset. Attention to details Teamwork Customer service skills Problem solving skills Analytical skills
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]