- Accurately enter and process customer requests for timely delivery of product
- Organize workflow to meet customer timelines
- Participate in Inventory control of product supplied to customers according to company guidelines and Account Managers input.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement pricing and maintain as per policy / procedures.
- Minimum college diploma in business administration or other.
- 5 years experience in Customer Service / Order Entry Bilingual
- Knowledge of SAP, AS400 or JD Edwards is a must
- Strong knowledge of order entry / logistics functions in an integrated computerized environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]