- Reviews incoming complaints, manages workflow and case assignments ensuring appropriate and timely handling of all complaints received.
- Provide advice, guidance and offer direction on appropriate responses to incoming calls and complaints.
- Supervise and guide early team to ensure appropriate discretion in response to complaints and escalations
- Review files to ensure the issues are clearly defined, necessary research has been conducted and that the files are referred to investigation where appropriate.
- Provide assistant in drafting case assessments to aid in issue identification and analysis
- Offer support to team for handling difficult complainants, dispute resolution and interviewing techniques
- Identifies trends in complaints, prepare reports and briefing notes on trends on own initiative in response to issues raised by complainants on request
- Post-secondary degree, ideally a background in legal field
- Experience in complaint and dispute resolution in an oversight environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage tight deadlines and ensure workflow management
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and direction when making decisions