Establishes and maintains President’s files.
Prepares and produces President’s correspondence.
Manages President’s calendar including the co-ordination of all travel arrangements.
Maintains President’s contact list.
Prepare President’s expense reports.
Preparation and arrangements for Board/Executive meetings.
Produces and distributes Board/Executive meeting minutes.
Co-ordinates Annual General Meeting.
Liaises with Board members as required.
Organizes and coordinates major National conferences (when applicable).
Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Fluently Bilingual English/French
- Strong written French skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, etc.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Extremely discreet
- Pleasant manner in dealing with staff, suppliers and the public
- Punctual, reliable
- Accurate, detail oriented
- Willing to travel
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]