- Establish relationships with new and existing clients.
- Maintain and grow sales volumes.
- Participate in regional and international trade shows.
- Contact and meet with existing sales prospects.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts.
- Accurately update CRM ACT to include all notes, opportunities etc..
- Manage and effectively organize sales efforts.
- Manage prototype review by customers and report back to internal departments.
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years of experience selling contract manufacturing services in a B2B environment.
- Working sales experience in a Natural Health Product or Pharmaceutical setting is a strong asset
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Requires high energy to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Requires a willingness to open up new relationships.
- Requires excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with a technical support team.
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written formats for external and internal customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to communicate with the department supervisors and customers to insure a seamless and transparent closing of sales opportunities.
- Requires an organized approach to sales.
- Commission-oriented, scalable income.