- Directly reporting to the Sr. Payroll Supervisor
- Prepare four payrolls covering 150 employees using Ceridian In-Sync Blue Lite software
- Assisting the Supervisor as needed in the preparation of the main payroll covering 550 employees, and fill in when that individual is absent.
- Responsible for handling all aspects of the benefits plans, including dealing with the employees.
- 2 years experience processing payroll and benefits.
- Knowledge of Quebec payroll, procedures and legislation
- You must have had experience with electronic submission of payrolls.
- Knowledge of and experience with employee benefits programs (health, dental, life insurance, LTD, STD, defined benefit pension plan, group RRSP, and CSB plan).
- Strong spreadsheet knowledge (e.g. MS Excel).
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]