A. Research and Writing
- Review customer supplied keywords and business information to create/edit full sentences, paragraphs and pages that represent the customers business and provides search engine optimization.
- Ensure all gathered content is sufficient and complete.
- Research all online tools and purchased products to collect additional information about each business.
- Determine if customer supplied information is sufficient enough to produce adequate website content for each website product.
- Take decision when to query/reject textual content to the Multimedia Content Agent if company or customer standards are not met.
- Communicate effectively with management/supervisor.
- Openly communicate new ideas that could help maximize workflow efficiency.
- Asks pertinent questions in regards to ambiguous textual content and communicates with Multimedia Content Agents for solutions.
- Bilingual English/French
- Advanced Word
- Intermediate Excel
- College Diploma
- 1-2 years Copywriting, creative writing, proofreading, or editing
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Analytical; able to provide creative, new ideas.
- Able to work independently; customer-focused.
- Able to work as a team.
- Able to deal with several tasks with tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Able to manage priorities and stress.
- Very good communications skills (verbal and written).
- Work experience with a publications company an asset.
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]