Bilingual Supervisor, Customer Care and Call Center Operations ~ Etobicoke, Ontario ~ Nevian Consulting & Placement Services
View All Jobs
|Bilingual Supervisor, Customer Care and Call Center Operations
This job has expired.
Click here to see a list of current positions.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the position of Bilingual Supervisor, Customer Care and Call Center Operations is an essential member of the Management Team and is responsible for leading all facets of Customer Care within an inbound call center environment. The supervisor of the call center is responsible for the daily running and management of the center through the effective use of resources. They have the responsibility for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. The call center supervisor ensures that inbound customer inquiries are addressed by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Identify new methodologies, processes and system enhancements to improve the customer and employee experience and look for gained efficiencies to reduce costs and increase profitability.
- Provide and foster an atmosphere of support for Customer Care Operations.
- Monitor, assess and effectively coach/mentor representatives, providing meaningful and relevant feedback with a goal of achieving the best customer experience including random call monitoring.
- Manage the team, applying performance management steps if/when required
- Conduct mid-year and annual performance reviews.
- Establish and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through the customer lifecycle.
- Manage customer complaints through to an appropriate resolution for customer/company.
- Part of the call center team, expected to take calls 50% of the time while the balance of time is spent on administrative duties
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and management of the various inbound customer care communication vehicles (phone queue and email inboxes) ensuring timely response times.
- Responsible for the set up and management as well as the daily monitoring of the call center queue system ensuring fair and effective staff coverage.
- Responsible for the collection of various call center stats for reporting purposes and in order to seek areas for improvement.
- Stay informed of new products & services and changes in technology.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals, both internal and external to the organization.
- Create/maintain training materials, document processes and facilitate training as required.
- Effectively communicates and manages change in operating procedures and processes to ensure staff understanding, retention and appropriate execution
- Other duties and tasks as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (business telephone and written etiquette)
- French verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-centric focus on providing reliable service to internal/external customers
Understanding of wireless (voice and data) technology as well as remote messaging technology.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent problem assessment, problem solving skills and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize activities and meet all deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive team spirit, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
- Minimum 3-5 years successful people management experience.
- Call center experience required.
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience.
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]