- Promptly respond to customer inquiries by telephone and e-mail in an inbound call center environment utilizing the phone queue and email inbox systems, ensuring that customer questions are answered accurately and professionally.
- Resolve and follow-up on 1st level escalations relating to technical, sales, billing, customer care etc.
- Comfortable with level 1 troubleshooting of hardware/network/service problems in a wireless communications environment
- Navigating computerized systems and accurately entering data
- Creating client accounts and promoting company products, features and benefits.
- Evaluate account status inquiries at point of contact. Preform financial and non-financial adjustments as required.
- Minimizing client cancellations
- Meeting monthly customer service, productivity and compliance targets
- Responsible for remaining current on all company processes and procedures
- Responsible for qualifying clients under the appropriate group
- Stay informed of all new products & services and changes in technology to ensure customer responses are thorough and accurate
- Minimum 3-5 years working in a customer service related position
- Previous Call Centre experience is required
- Reliable, available to work anytime between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday, occasional evening, weekend or holiday coverage as required
- Strong English, verbal and written communication skills (business, telephone and written etiquette). Conversational and personable.
- French verbal and written communication skills desired but not required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of wireless (voice and data) technology as well as remote messaging technology.
- Excellent problem assessment and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations and drive positive customer experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Adaptable to changing environments
- Positive Team Spirit, enthusiastic with a strong aptitude and a positive "can do" attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Excellent computer navigation skills
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience.