- Drive the consumer and small business sales activities for all sales prospects and existing clientele.
- Qualify and understand the customer’s requirements, and provide quotes and estimates. Advise on product availability
- All aspects of Account Management including processing new orders.
- Contact past customers and cold call new sales leads to generate sales
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Update Salesforce.com with account input
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner by telephone and e-mail
- Provide first-level support services including product support, billing inquiries, billing adjustments, and other customer and account management tasks.
- Communicate and work across teams to provide speedy solutions for customers
- Facilitate a positive and professional work environment by demonstrating professionalism and consideration of co-workers, and exercising initiative to offer assistance where and when appropriate.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals, both internal and external to the organization.
- Maintain systems fluency on internal ordering and billing systems
- Other duties/tasks as required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (business telephone etiquette and business letter writing etiquette - proper use of grammar& punctuation)
- Must possess an aptitude for the wireless (voice/data) communications industry and technology. Required to stay current on developing trends in the telecommunications, remote messaging industry.
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Customer-centric focus on providing reliable service to internal/external customers
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to prioritize activities and meet deadlines. Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive Team Spirit. Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Bilingual English/French speaking an asset
- Highly successful Inside Sales experience in related field
- Must be available to work flexible hours on occasion (evenings and weekends) as business needs necessitate
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience