A. Cycle and canvass assignment
- Schedule ordering of assignments in accordance with requests from sales managers (Atlantic region only)
- Perform and process requests in the TV290 Database with MS Access tool (Québec & Ontario only)
- Update assignment tables for representatives/canvasses/sales group to ensure that assignments are fair (impacts on RBS and compliance with union agreements; impact on NI distribution, MISC, and representative assignments)
- Update the Warm Transfer Tool. Impacts on representatives NI objectives and Customer Service operations
- Update non-worked portions and assume responsibility for informing the GSF. Impact on the RBS of representatives and on advertising renewed without authorization
- Investigate prospecting and authorization of potential sales leads submitted by Sales
- Main interface between call centres and the GSF for routing prospective ECO accounts
- Investigate and update bad payer accounts. Impact on representatives RBS
- Balances accounts according to predetermined criteria
- Create, maintain and administer "next in line" lists
B. New In assignments
- Ensure that accounts are assigned to the appropriate sales channel in a timely manner
- Investigate NI reports from the call centres in order to:
- Ensure that the right accounts are forwarded to the appropriate sales groups (impact on representatives NI objectives)
- Ensure the quality of NIs submitted to the GSF
C. Control/decontrol and reassignment
- Verify accuracy of information contained in control/decontrol and reassignment requests
- Perform daily data reviews and carry out required data fixes accurately and efficiently
- Process control/decontrol and reassignment requests
- Position backup for 2751: Control/decontrol (Specialized Sales Assistant)
D. Segmentation adjustments/rescore
- Determine necessary action and make appropriate requests for segmentation adjustments/rescore
E. Support for Sales or Marketing managers
- Submit assignment level ad hoc reports
- Respond to queries from Sales
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
F. Provide training and distribute work (new and existing MACs)
- Monitor quality of work done by new employees until they reach a satisfactory performance level.
- Provide training and allocate certain tasks/work/new instructions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Advanced written and verbal French and English communication skills required
- Post secondary education is an asset
- 2-3 years experience in Directory advertising, administration, systems (computer).
- Flexible & adjusts easily to change
- Technical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]