- Provide guidance, directions and technical support to Digital Media producers and web developers via e-mail or telephone to assist them in setting up Digital Analytix web tracking codes including verification of successful implementation and data collection.
- Respond to Digital Media producers’ questions and inquiries via e-mail or telephone regarding how to use the company Online Reporting form. Manage Digital Media producers’ accounts within the online reporting and all inquiries submitted through e-mail.
- Recommend ways to optimize and improve the efficacy of the DMMF and its related reporting tools to Executive Team.
- Develop strong client relationships to achieve a “trusted advisor and advocate” status in helping Digital Media producers deliver to companies reporting requirements.
- Seek out best practices and ongoing new developments in standards regarding performance measurement in the Digital Media landscape, i.e., broadcasting, VOD, cross-platform measurement, social media, and report to management.
- Monitor, analyze and uncover insights from funded digital media projects’ performance in both the Convergent and Experimental streams.
- Participate when necessary in advisory committees or working groups related to digital media measurement and reporting.
- Post-secondary graduate in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Math or other analytically oriented discipline.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in setting up web tracking codes in Google Analytics, Webtrends or Site Catalyst, uncovered insights in web analytics,
- Proven success in deployment of digital analytic solution, SEO and KPI reporting.
- Bilingualism (English and French, written and spoken) required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, is a fast learner, takes ownership, champion efforts with enthusiasm and conviction and a willingness to help others.
- Knowledge/experience of the television and digital media industry infrastructure and related issues is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment with a high degree of uncertainty and organic growth.
- Keen attention to detail is required, and the ability to manage and analyze large volumes of data under pressure related situations and strict deadlines.
- Extended work schedule at times.
- Limited travel within the GTA is required and may involve some travel along the Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto corridor.
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]