- Cash collection and Credit Control: Cash application to customer accounts and daily clearing of suspense account; Daily reconciliation of customer accounts; Managing deductions and invoice related customer claims; Managing overdue items and initiate escalation process; Managing bad debts; Payment terms and credit limits define payment terms for each customer group according to internal controls requirements; and Calculation and implementation of credit limits and apply credit policy
- Master Data: Single point of contact for all price and promotion related data for internal and external customers; Analyze, develop and execute action plans to improve reliability and maintenance of Master data; Continuously improve communication/process flow between involved functions/ department to improve timeliness and correctness of master Data entries
- Daily, month end and quarter end: Reconciliation of AR accounts (Balance sheet review); Perform and evaluate aging report of accounts receivables and initiate appropriate next steps; Analyze key measures (DSO, Payscore, Risk Money etc) and initiate appropriate next steps; and analyze and implement action plans with customers that are off track in comparison target measures with the continuous focus to improve results
- Daily, month end and quarter end: Reconciliation of Inventory accounts (Balance sheet review); Perform and evaluate reconciliations to physical inventory counts and initiate appropriate next steps; Analyze key measures, outstanding items, adjusting entries and initiate appropriate next steps; and analyze and implement action plans with internal colleagues and external partners with the continuous focus to improve business results or controls compliance.
- Other: Design AR and Inventory Management procedures according to company requirements; Perform internal control testing and support for related areas; Support functional related, interdepartmental and cross functional improvement projects; and Continuously improving effectiveness of internal and cross–functional communication and processes
- Good priority setting skills.
- Capability to holistically understand process and system interfaces across functional boundaries.
- Strong attention to detail combined with the ability to “draw the broader picture” and discipline in maintaining proper documentation.
- Excellent collaboration skills: comfortable communicating cross-functionally, across geography and across different levels in the organization.
- Fluent English & French language skills required.
- Strong Excel and and spreadsheeting skills required
- Previous SAP or other ERP experience is strongly preferred.
- Basic accounting and financial process & systems knowledge.
- Open minded and excitement to learn.
- Some business travel may be required; additional hours may be required to support peak periods.
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]