- Reports all incidents, accidents and/or hazards.
- Perform housekeeping activities as required.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment when in the yard and warehouses (i.e. steel toes and a high-visibility vest)
- Comply with Regional Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) particularly A Worker’s Guide (L1008).
- Comply with the Health and Safety rules, policies and procedures of the division.
- Complies with Code of Business Ethics and applicable Harassment/Affirmative Action Policies.
- Develops familiarity with the “Hotline”.
- Comply with other divisional policies and guidelines as distributed on bulletin boards/e-mail as well as those stated in the Employee Information Pamphlet.
- Participate actively in annual employee performance management process, including mid-term reviews.
- Provide and/or participate in training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
- Accurately manage the order inputting process into JDE as it relates to price, terms of sale, product, quantity, ship to – sold to and customer’s special instructions etc.
- Ensure all Sox compliance process is followed and necessary documents are verified and kept on file as needed
- Work with internal supply chain departments to keep customers updated as to their order status if changes occur, in a pro-active manner
- Maintain system accuracy on all sales orders and back orders to reflect reality of ship dates and if changes occur enter appropriate reason code
- Co-ordinate returned goods from customer with Sales Representative /Manager’s approval
- Complete all product returns or invoice adjustments in a timely manner ensuring accurate reason codes are applied in JDE
- Maintain daily contact with Sales Representatives regarding price inquires, discrepancies on customer’s purchase orders and update on customer order status etc
- Understand the resources within the business to be an effective problem solver
- Minimum 3-5 years customer service experience in a manufacturing environment
- Customer Service focused with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Requires exceptional degree of tact and empathy to resolve customer concerns in relationship strengthening fashion
- Strong team player with high degree of urgency with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize.
- Ability to deal with stress and work in a fast paced environment
- Requires computer literacy with expert proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and JDE.
- University Degree, or College Diploma
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]