- Assist customers in order placement, quotation provision, and technical support to related queries.
- Coordinating all services such as product sourcing and deliveries.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Increasing sales and customer retention.
- Document, handle and close customer queries and complaints.
- Internal administration, support to external sales force, branches
- Proactive outbound communication to customers in regards to obtaining product availability at customer site, order delays and changes
- Participate in sales campaigns to both established and new business.
- Increase sales to customers by cross selling and up selling products.
- University degree or college diploma in Science or Business
- Minimum 3 years of relevant customer service work experience
- Experience in a service center environment (inbound and outbound calls)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, prioritizing, planning and organizing
- Effective listening skills
- Above average sales skills
- Able to work under pressure / perform to deadlines
- Decision making / problem solving
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience with data analysis
- High level of computer Knowledge Microsoft Office Application knowledge
- SAP Knowledge is an asset
- Bilingualism is required, i.e, English and French
- Entrepreneurial spirit/acumen
- Able to travel
- English [Advanced], French [Advanced]