Responsible for support of large scale, pre-sale engagements with both large and medium sized enterprise and government clients. Possess in-depth knowledge of data and network security concepts and practices especially in the area of computer forensics and eDiscovery concepts.
* Work closely with Sales to support sales initiatives and drive direct and channel sales.
* Drive strategic account opportunities and work with existing customers to identify new business opportunities.
* Monitor and maintain customer accounts, in addition to identifying specific customer needs and transferring that information to product specialists who can fulfill requirements.
* Provide pre- and post-sales support and troubleshooting to key accounts as well as partners both on-site and remotely.
* Support client in conducting computer forensic examinations.
* Provide on-site technical training and support for clients or work with internal training and support staff to ensure that client is able to fully utilize the implemented solution.
* Troubleshoot complex software applications utilizing diagnostic skills related to software and hardware setup, database management, data analysis, and operating system configurations.
* Provide superior customer service through effective communication, responsive follow-through, and advocacy for client issues within internal departments.
* Take ownership of reported issues and resolve within an acceptable time frame.
* Understanding of security and audit-related standards and guidelines, e.g., ISO17799, PIPEDA
* Sound knowledge of both Data and Network Security tools, methods and practices
* Extensive knowledge of the security environment (system, application, database and resource access validation methods; logging, monitoring and reporting facilities), both native system solutions and add-on products.
* Excellent understanding of standard information security concepts around risks and vulnerabilities (product weaknesses, process deficiencies, denial of service attacks, viruses, etc.) and appropriate countermeasures.
* Excellent understanding of information security principles and methods related to confidentiality, integrity, authentication, non-repudiation, privacy and administration.
* Good knowledge of security threats and demonstrated ability to stay abreast of new developments and available solutions.
* Good communication skills, including presentation of technical issues in non-technical terms.
* Good analytical and organizational skills.
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Team player, self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
* Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science or equivalent college diploma
5 to 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Working knowledge in computer forensics field or in law enforcement is an asset.